Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 163

Thread: The God of HB thread

  1. #151
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhhhhh......No offense......Just I give 2 a hardtime about her youngens... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I happen to think your the perfect age... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #152
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have 30 Canadian Dollars... but I'm married! Too bad, I'll never win the lottery......

  3. #153
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont think he appreciated me trying to auction him off.. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    yes..age is just a number..and i feel old..*LOL

  4. #154
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    Age is physical as it depends all on the individual as to what they are about and whom you wish to spend time with.

  5. #155
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi - are you still id'n all the guys to make sure there over 18 for 2? bless yer lil heart..i wanna come play with you lol...

    2 - where the hell you been *licks you 2 times *w*

    chloe - quit pullin on the stage curtain what goes up will go down (in more ways than one)

    blazey - just ...hmm....*omg*

    and uhm to the owner of hostboard.....yer aight *L*

    cool chic? you drunk yet? LOL

    myra - whewww....allz i hafta say is...*M*lick*M*

  6. #156
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *L* I dont think he liked heidi saying he was too old eh?

    TN....I've been busy...big move...*drum roll* I should be moving to SC in like 3 weeks if all goes well...???

    *waits for you and Blaze to scream*

  7. #157
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a SOUTHERN GURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG FINALLY ITS A BOUT TIME *BOUNCES WITH YA.....

  8. #158
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WENDEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!..omg..thats like an hour from here!!!..*dances round and round*..I hope it works for you [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Looks like Quick wasnt as quick as we thought..or else he gets bored easy..prolly the later.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #159
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    The same old repetative thing... You women need to learn how to spice things up. Try new things, be agressive... Lets see what chya got...

    Now I wonder what kind of can of worms I just opened up...LoL...

  10. #160
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmmmm..maybe i need to rephrase that..maybe we got bored.. [img]wink.gif[/img] ..you can only type so much on here..well..except tee..she never quits..got more lines than anyone i know..*G

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •